From school projects to business proposals, power point presentations form an integral part of our work at different stages in life. Unlike the boring theory classes at school or mundane business lectures these presentations are a way more appealing alternative; an alternative that adds to your presentation skills!
To strike perfection with a PowerPoint presentations, one must employ interesting templates while following the three golden rules.
A wide array of templates is at your disposal to make your perfect pick. These templates allow you to experiment with the overall look of the presentation with a pool of choices for the following:
- Appealing color scheme – An attractive color scheme is what catches the attention of anyone at the first instant. This is what makes a client or a student stay initially. Templates offer a variety of unique color combinations. The pool of choices is so vast that you are sure to find one to suit your taste.
- 3D animated illustrators – To keep your audience engaged and pepped up, the use of animated illustrators is a great feature offered in templates. These could ne 3D clock to represent time management or 3D human embodiment to go along with a SWOT analysis.
- Easy to comprehend editable diagrams and graphs – And didn’t those diagrams and graphical representational make studies a less troublesome job while in school? Well, that clearly states their relevance for presentations as well. Colorful diagrams and graphs are easier to understand than the descriptive theory that usually leaves us rather confused.
The three golden rules that must be followed to maximize the benefits from the exciting templates are:
- A creative opening to the presentation – An out of the league introduction is significant in wooing the audience so that they look forward to an unconventionally interesting presentation. For example, adding an element of wit to the opening piece usually works best.
- A catchy title – Yes, it is a must! Even the most boring topic can be presented in a way so as to attract the audience. This leaves the audience inquisitive to that what is to follow.
- The KISS rule – ‘Keep It Short and Simple’ is the key rule! To keep it short, specify the points in bullets and to keep it simple, use interesting examples. Also it is vital to avoid complex terms, rather use simplified language to connect better with the audience.
Follow these rules religiously while using unique templates, your power point presentation is sure to be a huge hit!