In any seminar, meeting, or presentation, it is very important to engage your audience with the subject, so that the result of the whole session turns out to be a great success. However, it is not as easy as it sounds; because many times it happens that, your audience starts feeling bored and hence, started losing their interest in listening at you.
Thus, following are the top secrets that if once followed would help the host in engaging an audience with a keen interest in the whole session. Let us have a look:-
1) Keep the Content Short but not limited:- The biggest mistakes ever done by amateur presenters are the use of very long content, which tend to lose the audience quite early and after a 30 minutes speech it further risk losing the core ideas, leaving the audience’s information limited. Therefore, according to a famous quote, “It’s not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country,” means expressing so much in few words.
2) Come Up with a good Icebreaker:- Every successful seminar or session demands to connect with the audience emotionally. Many people make use of several icebreakers to get a response from the audience, no matter whether it is a shock, curiosity, laughter, or nervousness. Stir your subject one side & come up with a good icebreaker to surprise your listeners, and grab their attention.
3) Introduce a Healthy Dose of Humor:- Introducing a good dose of humor helps a lot to keep your audience filled with enthusiasm & curiosity to know more about the subject. Many of the world’s best speeches heard feature plenty of humor, beside of the subject. A great speaker always makes use of his or her natural charisma, humor, and the sweet language to potentially convey the point and get the people all around excited for that.
4) Relate Your Audience:- Sometimes you will lose the audience somewhat in techno-babble, numbers, graphs and abstract ideas, where you have to roll back to your audience in an interesting session using attractive quotes & body gestures. As well, make the things easy enough to understand by the listeners, which further help them in visualizing the information clearly. The traditional storytelling art makes them feel related & connected with the subject.
5) Be a Good Story Teller:- Without any debate, some people do justice with all the above points, but somewhere skips manage the favorable environment to end and create a chaotic mess of too much information. Thus, be a good storyteller and start your session with a good icebreaker, add core concepts, elaborate the various points using good humor, conclude logically, & give your audience a clear takeaway.
Beside of all above, one can also make use of funny images and random questioning at some certain points to keep the audience engaged. In addition, all of the above, always end your session on a serious nod concluding the logical facts clearly defining the subject.
Get Best Tips for Power Point Templates Please See Here :- PowerPoint Tips and Tutorials